What a great family they are! Do you remember their daughter, Claire, turned one last summer and we took the cutest cake smash photos for her? Later on, in the fall, we had a super fun family photo session in the park. And now, capturing their summer together with family photos at the garden in Ventura County.
I absolutely adore how Jen and Bill want to capture and remember their journey: how kids are growing, how their interests change. For example, last year Andrew was into sharks and Claire loved her Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal which you may notice in her cake smash photos.
Nowadays Andrew is obsessed with dinosaurs, especially T-Rex. When Jen said “If you could get a photo of him pretending to be a dino, I would die laughing because this really defines him at the moment.”, I already knew it would be epic! As for little Claire, she loves playing pretend. She loves to pretend she is a baby duck, dog, tiger… and of course a dino, with Triceratops being her favorite. So today you’ll totally see some of the cutest moments!
Jen, Bill, you all are amazing and I really cherish capturing your family love!
PS Check out their other adventures captured here:
- Sweet Christmas 2019 session by a Christmas tree and in their backyard
- Matching PJs fun and reading “How Grinch stole Christmas” 2019.
- Summer 2020 Family session at the oaks trail
- 2021 Maternity and Family Photos in the urban park
- Welcome Baby Liam | Summer 2021 Family Photos in the garden