It’s been such a precious year with this beautiful family for me! I had the honor to photograph all of the important milestones for Mike, Morgan, and sweetest Jo Jo starting from when he was a newborn (see his Newborn photo session in a park in Camarillo here), his 8 months (check out their family photo session by a pretty Spanish style building Part 1 and in a green field Part 2 here), and his 1st Birthday (with the cutest Lumberjack Theme). This time they chose a very special place to Morgan to take their photos at: a private ranch in the Chatsworth mountains! How cool is that?? She and her family used to come to this area often when she was little. And Morgan always dreamed of having family photos done at the ranch. And here we are, warmly welcomed by their family’s friend at this beautiful place! We had so many wonderful backdrops for photos: a cool old rusted truck, a washed out blue trailer, a little ranch house, and the view of stunning mountains to enjoy from the top of the hill. But hands down the main focus goes to this beautiful family and their love for each other: just see it yourself! Thank you for being so amazing!! PS Make sure to check out their Fall 2019 family photos at the Gardens at Los Robles here – they welcomed their sweet baby girl Emilia into this world! PS I have had the honor to capture many milestones for this wonderful boy and his family. Make sure to check them out here:
- Baby Joseph’s newborn photo session and with grandparents in a park in Camarillo,
- Joseph’s 8 months and family photos – Part 1 – by a pretty Spanish style building,
- Joseph’s 8 months and family photos – Part 2 – in a green field,
- Joseph’s 1st Birthday photos with the cutest Lumberjack Theme,
- Fall 2019 family photos at the Gardens at Los Robles where they welcomed their sweet baby girl Emilia into this world.