Photos are meant to be printed and hung on your walls! To relive and cherish every time you see them. To share and talk about that time in your life: with your kids, with family and friends visiting your home.
1) Take a photo and measure a wall you'd like to put your photos on.
2) Pick your top photos that you'd like to put there.
3) Check out frame options below and think which ones would fit your room.
4) Send this info along with any ideas you had in mind to me at email@example.com
(but don't worry if you don't have anything in mind yet, I'll play with the designs and help!)
5) My design service is complimentary if you order your wall art through me. Prior starting to work on your project though, I ask for a non-refundable retainer of $200 that will go towards your wall art order.
6) Now it's my turn: I'll play with different designs, sizes, and arrangement options and email you back around 5-6 digital mock-ups. This will help us figure out the sizing better and your general preferences.
7) Review my mock-up ideas and share your thoughts. Typically 1 or 2 would stand out for you. Then if needed, we can adjust it more until you are happy with the look.
8) Once you are happy with the arrangement design and sizes, I'll send you a quote and proof order for a review and submission before I send it to production.
9) After you submit your proof order and pay the balance, I'll send it to production.
10) Once your wall art arrives to me. I always carefully inspect it to make sure all quality standards are met. Then I'll send you an email inviting to pick it up. Always so exciting! =)
Based in Thousand Oaks, CA
Serving Ventura, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange counties and beyond
©2024 Dasha Dean Photography